- House aperitif
- Cream of smoked leek cream with shrimp
Smoked leek cream with prawn
Grandma Carmen’s cannelloni with her pringa
- Tomatillo, basil, ventresca
Tomato salad, basil, tuna
- Smoked salmon, corn and chile
- Iberian pork with aromatic herbs, sweet potato and chestnut puree and sautéed mushrooms
- Tournedo of roasted segureño lamb with mashed potatoes with fine herbs
- Vegetable pie with tabouleh of Albayzin oranges
- Cured cheesecake with truffle toffee
- Crème brûlée with curled milk ice cream
Except December 31, special New Year’s Eve event, December 24 closed.
The 7 most famous Flamenco songs in history
7 Monuments in Granada that will steal your heart
What is flamenco dance?
Daily live flamenco shows. Accompany your experience with a gastronomic experience in a beautiful outdoor garden with capacity for 150 people.