- House aperitif
- Cream of smoked leek cream with shrimp
Smoked leek cream with prawn
Grandma Carmen’s cannelloni with her pringa
- Tomatillo, basil, ventresca
Tomato salad, basil, tuna
- Smoked salmon, corn and chile
- Iberian pork with aromatic herbs, sweet potato and chestnut puree and sautéed mushrooms
- Tournedo of roasted segureño lamb with mashed potatoes with fine herbs
- Vegetable pie with tabouleh of Albayzin oranges
- Cured cheesecake with truffle toffee
- Crème brûlée with curled milk ice cream
Except December 31, special New Year’s Eve event, December 24 closed.
What to do in Granada: 10 must-do plans to get to know the city
Shows in Granada: Experience Granada’s culture to the fullest
Andalusian food: The 10 best dishes of a charming region
Andalusian food is characterized by the use...
Daily live flamenco shows. Accompany your experience with a gastronomic experience in a beautiful outdoor garden with capacity for 150 people.